Texas Public Adjuster Bond

Communicate With UsIM or Email

Bond Penalty: $10,000

28 Texas Administrative Code §19.705 regulates the activity of professional insurance adjusters. A Texas public adjuster bond is required by the statute from all applicants for a state-issued license. The surety bond must be issued in the amount of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) and run to the Texas Department of Insurance. The obligation is a compliance guarantee of the adjuster's diligent fulfillment of his or her professional responsibilities and compliance with the regulatory statute and administrative codes. The surety bond form states that the Commissioner may claim on the bond any amount for the "use and benefit of any customer of the Principal" and as defined by the Texas Insurance Code, Chapter 4102. Generally, fraudulent or dishonest practices in connection with the adjusting business are the reasons for bond claims. Licensing paperwork and adjuster bond should be submitted to:

Texas Department of Insurance
Licensing - Texas Public Adjuster Bonds
333 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78701

Licensing forms and a list of the requirements for public adjusters can be downloaded at the state website at www.tdi.texas.gov. The Department is very anal about proper completion of the bond form, notary certificates and accompanying documentation, so we recommend second review of everything that an applicant expects to submit and to allow us to properly prepare your bond forms.

Texas surety leader, Surety One, Inc. is a specialist in the bonding needs of independent and public adjusters. We offer both surety and fidelity bonds needed by these professionals in ALL fifty states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Questions about this license bond? Call us at (800) 373-2804, email us at Underwriting@SuretyOne.com or click here for live chat. A Texas public adjuster bond is quick, easy and processed immediately.

Surety bond application review and quoting are free of charge. There is no obligation to purchase.

What We Need From You

Do you need adjuster E&O?
Click Here

Do you need a fidelity bond?
Click Here