iowa out-of-state contractor surety bond

Iowa out of state contractor bond.

In Iowa the law requires that all individual contractors and businesses performing “construction” work within Iowa be registered with the Division of Labor if they earn at least $2,000 a year from that work. If your principal place of business is… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Surety One, Inc.

Top ↑