federal supersedeas bond

Federal Appeal Bond.

When a party takes an adverse verdict in a U.S. District Court he may wish to offer a federal appeal bond to stay an execution on the judgment.  Rule 62 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, section (d) “Stay with… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Surety One, Inc.

Top ↑