Iowa supersedeas bond

Iowa Supersedeas Bond

In the general courts of justice in Iowa, simply filing an appeal does not stop judgment enforcement.  You must file an Iowa supersedeas bond with the clerk of court and have that bond be approved by the court.  The Supreme… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Surety One, Inc.

Top ↑