The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) allows a motor carrier to obtain a single fuel license and set of decals upon application and deposit of an IFTA bond. The carriers files quarterly fuel use tax return with its base state or province.  If you must register under IFTA, you will need an IFTA surety bond.  Currently forty eight states and almost all canadian provinces are signatories to IFTA. Surety One, Inc., offers fuel tax surety bonds for airline, marine and ground transport operations in ALL of them!.  No one is more agile or prompt at fulfilling your IFTA bond or state fuel tax bond need. We welcome applications from both foreign and domestic companies operating in the United States.  Visit us at, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email for IFTA bond application or information regarding any surety bond need.