The Utah Alcoholic Beverage Control agency issues a variety of different licenses to those selling alcoholic beverages.  Most license types require a surety bond to guarantee the payment of certain license fees and taxes.  Restaurant liquor bond, package agency liquor bond, event permit liquor bond, alcohol manufacturer and distributor bonds are all examples.  Surety One, Inc., can accommodate ALL requests for this business class. For more information visit the nation’s LEADER in surety at, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email us at