If you have misplaced or destroyed a bank check, money order, stock or bond certificate you will likely be asked to provide an indemnity bond, also commonly referred to as a lost instrument bond when you request a replacement instrument.  The surety bond must be equal to the value of the instrument, however some issuers may require a bond in an amount double that of the lost check or securites.  Surety One, Inc., offers both fixed penalty surety bonds and open penalty surety bonds for almost any class of instrument.  Regardless of applicant credit or the circumstances surrounding the loss, we can offer terms! Visit us at SuretyOne.com, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email Underwriting@SuretyOne.com for a lost instrument bond or indemnity bond application.