lost instrument bond

Unclaimed Property Bond.

An unclaimed property bond is often a prerequisite for the return of funds or securities held by a state unclaimed property office.  This is a lost instrument bond, usually required in a fixed penalty, which protects the state from claims… Continue Reading →

Lost check bond.

Have you misplaced a money order, bank check or cashiers check and need a replacement?  The issuing bank will likely ask you for a lost instrument bond.  This type of indemnity bond is written in a fixed amount, referred to… Continue Reading →

Lost instrument bond.

If you have misplaced or destroyed a bank check, money order, stock or bond certificate you will likely be asked to provide an indemnity bond, also commonly referred to as a lost instrument bond when you request a replacement instrument.  The surety… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Surety One, Inc.

Top ↑