Have you misplaced a money order, bank check or cashiers check and need a replacement?  The issuing bank will likely ask you for a lost instrument bond.  This type of indemnity bond is written in a fixed amount, referred to as a “fixed penalty bond“.  Its purpose is to protect the bank from any loss resulting from the issuance of a duplicate check.  If the lost check was negotiated, the lost check bond will pay the amount of the duplicate instrument.  Surety One, Inc., offers surety bonds for any class of instrument.  Regardless of applicant credit or the circumstances surrounding the loss, we can offer terms! Visit us at SuretyOne.com, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email Underwriting@SuretyOne.com.