The transportation of alcoholic liquors within, into or through the State of West Virginia must be in compliance with State Code §60‐6‐12, and Legislative Rule §175‐ 1‐7.1, which includes the posting of a West Virginia liquor transportation bond. Transport of alcoholic liquors in quantities over one (1) gallon within, into or through the State of West Virginia for commercial sale require the deposit of a bond of permit carrier, also called a West Virginia alcohol transportation permit bond.  The surety bond must be approved by the Attorney General as to form and execution, and by the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commissioner as to sufficiency, payable to the State of West Virginia in the penalty of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) conditioned that such person will exercise the privileges granted by such permit in conformity with the provisions of the Liquor Control Act and the regulations of the Commissioner. The nation’s surety leader, Surety One, Inc., will issue alcoholic beverage bonds for ALL applicants in EVERY state that requires them. Visit us at, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email, for a West Virginia liquor transport bond application or information about any bond product.