In Massachusetts, court actions in probate and guardianship matters often require the participation of a third party fiduciary who in most cases must provide a Massachusetts personal representative bond.  The bond amount is set by the court or probate and family law clerk.  The administrator bond guarantees the faithful discharge by the fiduciary of all duties according to law. By executing a Massachusetts administrator bond a personal representative submits personally to the jurisdiction of any court of the Commonwealth in any proceeding pertaining to the estate or guardianship matter that may be instituted by any interested person.  Under court rules, the bond is not void after the first recovery but may be proceeded against from time to time until the whole penalty is exhausted.  As a probate or guardianship fiduciary, your history of personal financial responsibility is very important, but if you have some credit problems it doesn’t necessarily disqualify you from our support.

The probate bond leader,  Surety One, Inc., has options for your Massachusetts surety bond!  Our creative underwriting solutions will help you obtain the fiduciary bond that you need.  We can offer you probate bond terms no matter what your financial situation. Visit us at, call (800) 373-2804 or email for a Massachusetts Personal Representative Bond application or information about any judicial bond need.