A New Hampshire title bond is the easy solution to clearing a lost or defective motor vehicle title in the state.  Generally, title bonds are written to protect innocent third parties that may have ownership or a security interest in the vehicle in question.  Most states receive title applications through the respective departments of motor vehicles.  The New Hampshire title bond must be deposited with either a town clerk or a licensed motor vehicle dealer for delivery to the New Hampshire DMV.  The bond amount should be equal to or greater than the fair market value of the vehicle.  The New Hampshire defective title bond obligation must fully protect, indemnify and save harmless the Division of Motor Vehicles of the State of New Hampshire, and any and all Officers and Employees thereof, any and all subsequent purchasers the motor vehicle, any and all persons acquiring any lien or encumbrance thereon and the successors in interest of any and all of said motor vehicle. Any party damaged by the transfer of the bonded title can bring a cause of action against the New Hampshire certificate of title bond.  The surety bond is held by the sate for a period of three years before it is exonerated.  New Hampshire surety leaderSurety One, Inc. requires only a six line, streamlined title bond application.  We will offer you bond terms regardless of the circumstances surrounding your title need. Visit SuretyOne.com, call (787) 333-0222 or (800) 373-2804, or email us at Underwriting@SuretyOne.com for a New Hampshire defective title bond application or for information about any surety bond need.